34
Helloo, i think the photo will be at the bottom of the entry for today's post.
My aunt gave away the tickets for dbsk's concert earlier on, so yaah no concert tonight :x
Right, sooooo while eating my instant noodles for dinner i thought of what to blog today.
aaaaaand, i decided to do some weird list.
Dont get me wrong, i dont hate these attributes bout myself.
Just that these stuff that i like/do is different from most of the people i know, so there.
15 weird facts bout yourstruly.
1. I like tomatoes and cucumbers. Both cooked and uncooked. LOL, most people i know hate either one of them. They taste finee to me, i can nom on them all day.
2. I cant write/paint/use the lappy if my table lamp is not switched on. Its a Hanjing thingy, i just cant do things without it on.
3. I get bored extremely easily. Wait, that's not weird isit?
kk, scratch that. Mhmmmm, I cant seem to finish what i start #fact. For eg if i start on this project thingy (paint a tree for instance), i'll start from the roots and all but i'll stop at the stems. Get what i mean??
Like yaaaaaaaaaaaaah, bad habit.
4. I make lists all the time, on my textbooks, notebooks, hands, phone.. anywhere.
5. I dont really like blue but i end up with a closet of demin and yah, blue -_-.
6. My memory is extremely good when it comes to events or stuff that people mentioned before.
But somehow i cant register things that im uninterested in into my brain.
(k maybe that isnt weird.)
7. I can eat a french toast off the plate without getting my fingers dirty.
8. I like totoro, how come noone else likes it?? D:<
9. I have an obsession with reds and floral prints.
10. Im vegetarian.
11. I dont like to drink milk.
12. I do not like kangkong (the weird vege that people cook with sambal??)
13. I can consume high dosages of sugar without feeling terrible.
14. I do not think that guys who hang their pants low are deemed as sexy. It makes me feel that their mum bought them a wrong size of jeans.
15. I like the number 29 but i cant think of 29 facts thus i end this list with the number 15.
^^
that's all! k i spent half an hour trying to edit this notebook background and do some sort of photo xmas wishlist thingy to put here.
super fail la, cant seem to find the right editor.
photoscape's in the other com, and this lappy has no photoshop.
cant do the collage -_-
Oh well, shall post my wishlist items at the end of every post then (:
Currently, the present i really hope my parents/relatives would get me is.........
VeraWang's Princess perfumee <3
(dkjhdskjhfsdjhds, picnik was being an epic bitch. It took me 10 whole minutes to freaking save this thing.)
LOOK AT THAT, HOW FREAKING PRETTY IS IT???
VERY.
wanted it for so long, really hoping secret santa will give it to me or something!
maybe i'll buy it for myself, LOL.
PEACE Y.
P.S what do you guys want for christmas?
35
36
37
38