02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: I seek comfort from stone chairs and the musician in front. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I seek comfort from stone chairs and the musician in front.

34


Hello.
Yes i know it's kinda out of the norm for me to be blogging on a monday...
But im here, so suck it up.

Today's one of those hanjingwokeupfeelingdepressedafteronehourpassed days.
Was feeling pretty stressed up bout some stuff.
It's really hard to please everyone at the same time, and sometimes it gets so nervewrecking you just end up like "wtf screw this, im not gonna care anymore." just to please yourself.

No idea if you guys understood that.

Soooooooooo, today's entry is gonna be some rant bout how strange i think i am.

Thorough self reflection day.

I dont think you can find another person quite like me in this universe.
For starters, i like going to clarkequay.
And sit by the river, watching the sun set and people walking around.
I like to be at The Theatre on Bay, to listen to some jazzy tunes and people playing music in their PJs.

I like museums too, i went to the philithlic (how the hell do you spell this.) museum a couple times before.
I like walking around in town with my shades and an icecream, like i ruled the world.

I like taking long bus rides too.
Really long ones on empty buses.

Basically i like Me time a lot.
Which makes me feel like im kinda weird.
I mean teenagers are supposed to be all social butterflyish riggggggght.
._.

The thing is i know i can be all artsy and everything but as much as i hate to admit, im pretty materialistic too.
Like, give me a bottle of perfume anytime and a dress or a pair of shoes and i could marry you.
LOL im joking.
but you catch my drift.

Cant quite figure out why im like half of both worlds yknow?
i feel strrrrrrrrraaange.
Like im too shallow to be deep, but i think i have more depth than a complete blonde??

There.
i told you im kinda all over the place, or like nowhere anywhere.
do you guys ever felt like that too?
It's the #likeahanjing syndrome.

Well, fortunately i kinda like it i think.
I have no issues w going to the cinemas alone, or go hiking with a cat.
:D

uhhuh.
that's all i wanted to talk bout today actually.
cant be bothered to study.

PEACE Y.

P.S and holy crap, i had 141 viewers yesterday O.O
HUGE HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.
35 36 37 38