02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Mochachino, soundchecks and a sunburnt sunday. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mochachino, soundchecks and a sunburnt sunday.

34
 


Good day to you.
I intended to sleep till 3pm today but woke up at 8.30am.
Grandpa's death anniversary today.
I think i do miss him.
Though he's more or less a complete stranger to me.
I've seen him around for maybe 11 years or so, but those times were at the nursing home or at the hospital.
I've never held a conversation with him before.
And i do feel guilty.

Every time we went to visit his paralysed self, he would be looking at us.
i would mumble a soft hello, and run away to the garden.
My little 10 year old self never liked visitng him, unfortunately.
I can recall pinching my nose, frowning at the musty smell of the room.
I remember running into the yard, to play with the rabbits, to look at the flowers.
Anywhere else but the room.

I wish i knew better.
He's been gone for quite a while.
I wonder how he is coping up there.
Maybe he drinks honey too.
maybe.

Gourment Chef Tony's popcorn with almonds.
Lookie what i have here (:
My uncle gave us two gigantic tubs of popcorn.
I've never tried this one before.
It's in the flavour mochachino.
wonder if chocolate and coffee flavoured goodie taste nice.
which reminds me that i havent drank starbucks for quite some time already.

Oh, i had egg tarts this morning.
delicious home baked ones from my mum's friend.

I think im growing fatter.
Been snacking on chocolate and bbtea again.
This is bad, i have to stop eating so much already.
:|

Tomorrow's sound check.
im kinda freaking out.
cause, it just scares me that syf is so freaking near.
gwh, i really want it.
and i know i need to overcome my fear and just freaking learn those crazy tosses.
nervewrecking i swear.

Just one more month, to perfect everything.
one more month.



35 36 37 38