02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: A dream that lasted nine months. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A dream that lasted nine months.

34
floating balloons, floating people.
I feel like a balloon.
Kind of aimlessly drifting about.
Lost.

I know this sounds all melodramatic-ish but its true.
SYF's over.
It kinda feels like a dream, all of these.
It's as if there was no yesterday, no freaking out, no cheers, no performance.
nathing.

Something like an empty sheet of paper.

Weird.

Yesterday, was crazy.
The exhilarating performance, the emotions that gush out.
I was a complete nervous wreck like one hour before the show.
But during the perf, it was a total different thing.

It's like you're a star waiting to explode.
The crazy nine months under the sun, was worth it.
I tried my best, that was it.

Nao that im gonna be out of band, it's all bout the exams already.
After today, that is.

I feel so drained.
Maybe it's all the crying sessions in the past 3 days.
i swear, the amount of tears that my tearduct produced was more than a year's worth.
exhausted.

Though i wouldnt mind going back to relieve the whole experience again.

Too bad there isnt a community military band in Sg.
Maybe BCGs can go to the WGI someday.
someday. 35 36 37 38