02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: An entry before my eng exams, real smart i would say. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

An entry before my eng exams, real smart i would say.

34 Hi.
I know.
It's real random of me to be writing here.
But i couldnt think of another way to prepare for the exams tomorrow.
Sheesh.

Funny how i feel the most nervous for my English paper.
I mean, i dont exactly do well for Eng. But im kinda more confident in it yknow?
Yet im like freaking out -________-, big time.

Ironically for my chem exams, im usually like "k, die."
And that's it.
No freaking out, doing last minute cramming of stuff into my brain.

I figured it might be because i expect some certain result for my mye paper uh.
Target grade for Eng; A2.
Target grade for Chem; C6/C5/B4.
LOL.

Lower expectations = lesser stress = > happiness.

I think the equation makes sense.
(i think.)

righto.
now im speechless ._.

Just had 3 and a half hours of Amath in that crazy tuish place.
-dead-

PEACE Y.
35 36 37 38