is like fireworks on your birthday,
is like drinking honey after bitter tea.
It's that small little bubbly feeling that starts from the very inside of you,
and grows upwards upwards and even more, until it reaches the corners of your mouth.
It tickles your tummy, makes you forget your troubles, and you weigh lighter than a feather.
You feel that rush of whatever good is left of the world, you feel something different;
utter bliss.
Have you truly been happy?
When was the last time you were?
Cgs and Mr Ohn <3
I had a long day today.
Was stuck in school due to the heavy downpour and had to cancel my piano lesson.
I havent gone to lesson for 3 weeks already >:(
Spent the afternoon in the band room,
rotting and doing english.
Never though i would say this,
but i miss band :l
I miss formation under the crazy sun, despite the horrendous heat and fugly tan lines.
I miss Mr Ohn teaching us, though i would rather have him teach me dance.
I actually kinda kinda kinda miss tossing that flag.
Yeah, and this means A LOT k.
Throwing killer tosses arent exactly my favourite thing to do.
But i miss it, so there.
Life without band is dead boring.
It's actually even more exhausting.
I do not like it.
Well thanks to the Gold that we got on 7th April, we dont have school tomorrow (Y).
Just told my mum that, and i got some hell of a scolding for wanting to go out.
As expected.
But oh whatever, im tired of studying.
Told myself i would do that after syf, but look where i am nao.
I know im dead for midyearexams.
Holycrap.
Mr Perm; the instructor i kinda like a bit too much.
Im giving myself a bit more time.
After tomorrow k.
I'll start mugging on Thursday.
For nao, dont bother me bout studying.
Im not determined to do anything bout it just yet.
Give me a day.
Cause this is a dream, and i know i'll wake up sooner or later.