Today's the first day of opening ceremony.
tomorrow's the last day of Jasper.
I'll miss band a lot.
I've been away from the com for about 13 days??
(heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, i could have made it two weeks! D:< )
Got myself thinking bout what i really wanted to do in future.
all the direct poly admission letters got me all confused.
i still dont know what course i'll be taking and stuff, but at least i got something started.
I realised im actually really serious about opening a cafe.
i've always fancied those little pretty shops with the dollies and cupcakes, and i do like baking.
after thinking for a really long time, i kinda figured that its not designing and pyscology and stuff that i wanna do.. It's really just having my own cafe/dessert bar and baking.
But to do so i've to get some starting fund and all so yeah, i guess i shall just take my future poly/jc courses as a backup plan/starting plan?
once i get all my degrees i can start on the cafe :>
Aaaand for the mean time, i've set out this lil goal for myself.
To cook a hundred desserts.
I've ninety more to go actually ._.
it's alright, slow and steady wins the race ^^
Oh tomorrow's the last perf.
hopefully it'll be our very best one!
*cross fingers*
see you, sometime!
peace y.
pretty shoes that have nothing to do w this blog entry at all
but deserve a place in it cause i smell like strawberries.