02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: This is it, this is goodbye. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

This is it, this is goodbye.

34
I've always thought that i didnt care about what others thought of me,
but is that honestly true?
To some extent, maybe.
I mean, im pretty afraid of being judged by certain people.
People that i look up to, more like.
but as far as the rest of the people, i dont really feel the need to impress.
i think.

K was just rambling.
These days, i dont feel much of anything anymore.
i dont get sad, dont get happy, dont feel mad.
it's weird.
mundane.

I feel like a shell, an empty shell.
Not sure if its because all i've been doing is studying 24/7.
No jogging, no painting, not even shopping anymore.
I dont really like this part of me.
I feel lifeless and how do i describe this...
like someone stole all the honey pots and chocolates in the world, and it's been so long i've gotten used to not having sugar.
Yes, that.

I used to have a passion for everything. I've no idea when the fire started burning out...
I need to get it back.
I dont want to just be a living doll.

No longer feel the passion for dance and drawing too.
(cant believe im actually saying this....)
something's really wrong.
but i cant lay my finger on it.

Hopefully the following band practices will bring my jumpy happy side back again.

Uhh righto.
So i'll be on hiatus for a long bit...
sorry.

All these studying seemed to have stumped the growth of my "inspiration" cells.
The words dont flow as easily these days.
Im penning down stuff in my diary for the moment.
until i get access to the com again.

Thank you guys for religiously reading my blog, and im genuinely surprised that people would actually enjoy my rants.
To date, i've 19,221 views on my blog and im grateful to all of you for spending your time here *bows*

It started out being a little diary thing for myself but over time it evolved into a platform for me to "speak" to an audience.
Im glad you've been entertained by my life (:

As for my overseas readers,
im greatly appreciative of you to visit this lil web, whether you know me or not.
Hopefully you've enjoyed your stay here.

I'll be back guys, i promise.
For the mean time, blow some bubbles and drink some butterbeer.
I'll stock up on my glitter and puffballs asap.
Cheers <3

With hugs and lots of love,
hanjing.

P.S if you cant survive without a dose of hanjing everyday, im still overactive on Twitter. See you.
http://twitter.com/#!/hanjinqq


35 36 37 38