02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: you're so damn it good at this, you're becoming an expert. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

you're so damn it good at this, you're becoming an expert.

34

Hello.
Half a year's officially gone.
The start of june hasnt been exactly good.
Let's just hope it'll get better..

I did some damage on my wallet yesterday.
needed some retail therapy to cheer myself up.
god knows when's the last time i actually bought myself something.
Ended up with a dress.
that i've no idea when i'll ever wear but whatever.

Nothing much to say actually.
forgive me.

these few days pretty mcuh suck.
im left w 11 chapters of chem, and yeah the tougher ones.
losing my momentum.
i've been procrastinating and avoiding it a lil too much.

I dont know what on earth is wrong w me.
I lost motivation to study, nothing goes into my head.
I tried playing the piano, and my fingers tangle up.
I decided to paint, i ended up having a blue mess.
I dragged myself out for a run, i died halfway through.
I cant even last through one chapter of a novel.

Desperately need to get back on track.
before i waste too much time away.

all again.






35 36 37 38