02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: The wise man of English says... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The wise man of English says...

34

The wise man of English had decreed that I am to blog diligently regardless if there are any living souls visiting this page or not.
As I ramble on about the butterflies, macrons and continents and weird creatures that only appear in my dreams, I am to stay focus and write in perfect fluent english in a very very very focused manner.
In other words, i am not allowed to discuss about objects with no relevance (unless i successfully manage to establish some magical relation between them, of course).

I am not extremely pleased with my results.
(duh, i failed chem .______. )
(on a side note, i did get a B for amath ...)

Well, my English results are to be questioned today.
-btw, if my lamenting of my results would cause you to break down and curse at me in tears, im sorry you can leave and have your tub of icecream...-
I was rather happy with my english results actually.
okay, im lying. Am.
But then again, i didnt do well for my essay.
17/30
O.O
dragged my grade down.

It left me feeling really really puzzled.
I did not know if it's my grammar, vocabulary or rambling that had got me such marks.
After hours of pondering, i THINK it's because i did not answer the question to the point.
I think.
Or maybe it's because i circle around the main point but simply didn't hit bull's eye.

Either way, i've decided that reading wouldn't be the best solution since im only left with 35 days till the papers.
So here i am, typing away on this laptop still dressed in my school uniform....
( I had the urge to blog all of a sudden when i still on the bus. Which clearly explains why i walked home as quickly as i could, ran up the stairs, jammed the key in the keyhole, settled myself in the armchair and had this computer switched on just as fast as i could.)

Was that counted as a ramble ._.
Oh and i've been self indulging in cookies these days (yesterday and today..)
I just felt like it :)

Oh as for my other results, i got a couple of Bs.
I havent got my literature script back though.
(God knows how long that lady would take to mark the scripts.. -inserts annoyed face-)
Im so mean to teachers, lol.

Right, that's all for today's little entry.
I have been OBSESSED with taylorswift's song Eyes Open.
Please do check it out.
see you guys real soon (the wise man said so.)

peace y.

P.S I am feeling rather queer naming Him the Wise Man of English. I mean why does it have to be a He. Why not a She. I do feel that woman are more inclined towards Languages and Arts anyway. Then again, that would make me a sexist... So fine, from this moment onwards the title should be The Wise Cat of English. (Y).

35 36 37 38