I wont lie, i woke up in one of my worst moods ever.
:(
Everything got on my nerves.
im not even kidding when i say everything- my room, the table, the chair, hoho my sis, breakfast etc etc etc.
been getting into nifty arguments with my whiny sister, like every day without fail.
I've too much energy in me, need to unleash some of it :(
Plus running doesnt really appeal to me anymore.
i have zero idea why.
MEH. i sound like a grumpy... kangaroo.
im sorrrrry T_T
Blame the hormones, yes blame all the progesterone for all i care.
ANYWAY, i got my xmas wishlist :B
-coughscoughshinthint-
Actually its more for my bro... if you're reading this, please get me a cute trashcan!
the one on my desk is too... unappealing/trashy.
Oh the pun.
I went to the mall yesterday and hunted around for presents.
only got something for my sis, and a lil one for my mum.
-fail much-
the hunt continues.
I am absolutely lusting for another plushie soft toy.
20 doesnt seem to be quite enough :l
there there, shopping tmr?
Oh, 3 days till i fly off!
kinda excited.
taiwan's like the perfect zen place, with no connection w the world at all.
hahahhaha.
zen mode.