02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Action For Happiness 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Action For Happiness

34
The world needs more happy people.

Again, as some of you guys might have heard me ramble about in the past.

Some unknown reason made me Google "happiness movement" earlier on.
This page http://www.actionforhappiness.org/take-action/find-three-good-things-each-day came up and  as i browsed through the page, i thought it sounded rather interesting and was well worth a try.

I mean, come one guys, who doesnt want to be happier??

So there we go, first day of the movement of "3 Good Things a day".
I'll update mine here if possible, for the sheer purpose of entertaining you guys.
LOL.

3 Good Things of 19th Feb 2013
1. I got 15 more mins of sleep, yet managed to reach the Mrt station on time. Hurray for efficiency!
2. Talked to a couple more people today, school doesn't seem THAT bad after all.
3. I could actually understand Math lesson and did NOT fall asleep despite the oh so comfy ambience.
Fyi, just realised it's harder to think than i expected o.o

THERE!
hope you guys will try it out as well, or if you kindly want to share, comment below!
:D

ciao. 35 36 37 38