“My chest feels full of glitter and helium, the way it used to when I was little and riding my father's shoulders at twilight, when I knew that if I held up my hands and spread my fingers like a net, I could catch the coming stars.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
it's 12.24am and im sitting right here at my desk, with a pile of books and notes stacked up high beside me waiting to be sorted out soon.
It's strange how the more stressed up and busy i am, the more i find myself clinging on to this blog for dear life.
perhaps to keep my sanity in check, though i already have my guy doing so for me.
hahaha, no but really, super grateful for him, xin and all my other friends to make school life actually survivable.
LOL, and to prevent me from feeling overly sorry for myself.
have 3 bruises from my 5 hour dance prac today.
it's not even blue-black, it's red and looking really horrid as of now.
shall not complain though since it isnt half as bad as joel's ._.
Obsessed with Timberlake's Mirrors currently. Long way since Sexyback hahaha.
shall retreat to my covers and fort of pillows already, Othello quiz in the morning.
god knows how i will fare T_T
goodnight.