34
I have been wasting an impeccable amount of time.
I actually survived the first week of school.
it's amazing how i did it, considering that all i had was < 5 hours of sleep for the entire 5 days.
Finally getting to chill a little.
Well actually, i was pretty motivated to get my (pardon my language) shit together.
(it's funny how i say it all the time but it's just weird to write it here!)
That being said, i've a library book that's way overdue, math, econs and lit books to read.
oh and piano.
If only i can be this productive.
I find more entertainment in dogs and corns than i do with math right now.
Lesson learnt so far in 2014:
SLEEP IS IMPORTANT.
or you'll be the crankiest person in history.
Besides that, i've been day dreaming in math lectures.
one more ny resolution going off the list :(
OK I REALLY NEED TO GO AND DO MY WORK.
UGH.
BOOHOOOOO.
This week seemed so insanely long.
and there were the good and bad, though i think my lack of sleep screwed it up more.
sigh pie.
TIME TO NAP.
and repay the sleep debt, although according to joel it doesnt work.