02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: I've always been a slow reactor. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I've always been a slow reactor.

34
Untitled





I've always been a slow reactor.
or maybe i'm just too caught up with all that is in my head.
so much so that reality only sinks in hours later.
a day even.

I've always been a slow reactor.
maybe that's why it took me a tad longer to realize things are not the same
as hard as you try to convince me they are.

I've always been a slow reactor.
Maybe that's why I couldn't fix things fast enough when you started slipping away.
so much so that when i tried, you've long gone away.

I've always been a slow reactor.
but it keeps me safe for a little while,
from the rough edges of the truth that

i'm simply not enough.





35 36 37 38