02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: i have no title. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

i have no title.

34
CUTE
i'm not amused.
i'm not amused with the ways of life.
(okay here comes cynical han.)

it's really annoying how i was so optimistic/unicorn/glitterpuffball O.P.T.I.M.I.S.T.I.C yesterday,
and end up being as pathetic as i can ever be yet again.

A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G 
i tell you.
and my period's over so SOMEONE PLEASE RETURN ME MY ENDORPHIN thx.

then again,
there's that fact of life that happiness is a choice.
and a mindset.

so the argument goes that i'm responsible for my own happiness.
which is annoyingly true cause now i'm the only one to be blamed.

how mature.


UGH.

okay.

I told myself i'm gonna try to adopt a whole positive optimistic mindset,
and yes you guys are prob laughing at me or snickering but HAH, watch me.

if happiness is a choice,
technically the only person that is preventing me from being happy is ME right?
yes right.
im good at philosophy.

Kidding.
okaaaaaaye so im here rambling to avoid doing homework.

Here's a bunch of random thoughts that i won't bother organizing.
have fun reading.

1. i need to stop shopping but i cannot.
okay fine, i can.
and i've been maintaining.
but i really want to get new gym wear, perfume, baking trays and plenty more other things.

2. my room needs to reorganise itself.

3. i want to rewatch all the harry potter movies,
but my math notes are guilt tripping me.

4. My fav youtuber rn is iisuperwomanii.
(Y)
she's so hilarious, i cant even.
indians have the best humor.
(no offence intended)

5. Last i Googled, 
crying is actually healthy for humans and can help your body get rid of toxins (Y)

6. I have been eating way more desserts than i should...
diabetes.

7. I have been trying to convince myself that drinking tea will counter above issue.

8. I managed to stop myself from getting pear sorbet today.

9. I am tremendously proud that i'm getting back in shape.
and my "1 1" abs are coming back hohoho.

10. nowplaying:

happy days to all of you!
(:

ciao.

35 36 37 38