02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 I am so tired.
:(

Feeling really sluggish these two days,
hormones blegh.

But I'm grateful that I've had quite an okay week, a number of good days actually.
Besides getting back results lah.
that part sucked.

blegh I think I used up my limit for no. of good days already.
waiting for the next happy phase to hit in.
hurhur.

do you guys believe that we each have a limited number of happy days?
and when the limit gets used up, we get thrown in a day or two of blues (and sometimes maybe longer) but then the blue phase gets over and we get a new set of happy days.

Idk, that's my theory anyway.
At least it kinda helps me get by when things plummet to a new low.

Long weekend ahead, with so many things to study and do.
My timetable is so darn packed, I really need a breather.
no breathing till I start passing though,

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:(

I'm going to bed goodnight.

Labels:

35 36 37 38