02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Living in a bubble. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Living in a bubble.

34
Bubble

I'm living in a bubble.
some days (the better ones), i feel as if i'm pressed right against the glassy walls,
peering out
i see a bigger world out there,
 an endless road of possibilities.

On those days, i actually see how things will be better,
i feel the surge of warmth and ecstasy from my sugary milkshake,
see myself going forward,
accomplishing big things in this massive world.

Then
On days like these,
I realize i'm still in here.
And i reel myself back in to the very center of this bubble,
dwell in the comforts of the past,
even though it is this very thing that cripples me.

I live in a bubble.
How i know there is so much more outside,
yet I sit here with apprehension,
terrified that the world outside may simply disappoint
and i wouldn't feel the same again.

These days, 
when things get tough,
I simply wish you are here with me.


Burst

Labels:

35 36 37 38