02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: good music, good food and possibly some hope involved. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

good music, good food and possibly some hope involved.

34
Nomznomznomznomz
Hello again.
80 days to As!
 
which is a little ironic cause well, I really shouldn't be here then right?
but it's Friday and I've had a loooooooooooooooooong week
so yeah, dropping by.
 
I want my lappy back :(
haven't touched the computer/watched a single movie for agggggeeeessss.
 
Anyway,
kudos to everyone for surviving another week.
 
I've been jampacking my schedules with consultations after consultations with my tutors.
and I guess in a way that forces me to do work and study since I've to prep and all for consultations so that's been keeping me really occupied.
 
still not going for tuition classes yet,
frankly speaking i don't think the money is worth it.
so the pressure is on me to produce results this prelims.
i really want to be independent and do this on my own.
 
Went for my first ever ever ever ever econs consultation with Mr Peh yesterday
which i was actually rather hesitant about.
i mean hello, i scored 25/100 for Econs,
i didn't think he'll even want to entertain me.
 
I mean cmon, it's really quite an atrocious score.
im not proud of it.
 
However, he was reaaaaaally nice and patient and surprisingly optimistic towards my results.
or at least what shall be my results
hopefully.
 
15 days left and all i really want to do is have some back up plan to salvage my results.
aiming for just a modest E but he's thinking otherwise.
 
"So Hanjing, we'll see the A in A levels right? So B for Prelims?"
 
"Uhhhm, E please. I'm at U, i can't jump all the way to B yah??"
*gestures the HUGE extent with my arms to emphasize this*
 
Mr Peh -with utmost seriousness-: "Can one- C."
 
so much faith in me.
 
No, i honestly mean it.
Hearing his words did truly inject some faith that passing is really possible.
I'm not sure why,
but sometimes all we need is to know that someone has faith in you even when you're losing it yourself.
 
No matter how positive i can get, and crazy optimistic i can drive myself to be,
it really gets me on some days.
 
encouragement really helps.
human words in it's kindest form.
 
All these argumentative essays have been taking a toll on my writing (creative writing so to speak) here but hopefully the words start flowing off my head again soon.
 
Have been discovering some good music recently as i mug along.
Enjoy,

 
 
This one.
the acoustic version just takes it two notches higher.
the one i listen to isn't this but it's close enough.
If you're on spotify, check out
 The Neighbourhood Spotify Sessions Curated By Jim Eno
 
It is..... perfection.
 
But this one is close enough too.
 

 
 
Photos through the week:
 
being the ultimate third wheel these days...

#throwback to Dance(r)etro
Went down to the studio this afternoon with Bel and she's such a sweetheart.
Always been the motherly one and taking care after me during dance pracs and correcting my mistakes before Zak spots them.
And also spurring me on after I get scolded each time.
thanks Isabel :)


Last Saturday's Hot Chocolate.
Mc Cafe's hot chocolate is so good,
it beats Starbuck's.
Linnet introduced it to me,
and i was blown away.

I'm really serious.
you have to try it.
 

35 36 37 38