The previous one is just a little insight into my head,
and this, my usual rambling self.
Hello there,
I haven't been here lately because all the math and econs has legit stripped me of my ability to write.
As in, write WRITE, not just write.
The ironic thing is that being an Art Student doesn't actually improve my writingwriting,
by which I mean creative writing (apart from lit I guess)
on the most part, it makes me find ways to argue for my stand.
lol, maybe that's the whole point of studying,
because you need to ARGUE your way out and fight for your rights in the adult world
O.O
ew.
ANYWAY,
im here with a pre-typed blog entry.
starting riggggggggggght now.
Mornings.
Mornings aren't tmy thing anymore.
or maybe that only applies for today.
Sleeping at 1am last night seems like the biggest regret of my life thus far.
I am so tired.
I attempted to wake up at 5am this morning to mug econs (papers are tomorrow)
and I did wake up,
but only for 5 seconds or so before I crashed into the comfy sheets again.
I've been dreaming every single night for the past week or so.
Which doesn't really help cause I end up waking up in limbo; everything's a foggy mess between reality and illusion.
My head hurts.
Anyway, I finally dragged my body out of bed at 7am.
It has now been an hour and 13 mins since then, but my eyes are barely open as I scribble on this piece of scrap paper from what was meant to be my econs notes.
I've got some acoustic playlist going on.
My morning music has to come soft.
In the past hour or so, I've watched a youtube video, drank of cup of chocolate milk, ate a rather filling plate of s'mores and made myself some lemon water.
None of the sugar is working.
Also, for those of you who're wondering, taking out the computer/mobile blogging is too much of a hassle for my current self soooooooooooooooooo yeah,
pen and paper.
I've no idea what time you guys are going to read this.
It probably wont be morning anymore.
my morning scribbled on a piece of paper.
Okay that's all I have for today.
It's been such a long day,
it is now 9pm and I'm really tired and sleepy and unprepared for tomorrow's paper.
Oh right,
and my favourite song of the month/artiste:
Sam Smith; Stay with me.
Gentlebones;
HE CAME TO SA THE OTHER DAY
OHMYGOSH,
AND I COULDN'T GET TO LISTEN TO HIM SING.
because. ECONS.
tomorrow better be worth it.
I've featured his music in one of my blog entries before/twitter I think.
but gentlebones T____________T
what's the point of seeing him but not hearing his voice amirite.