34
You flung me into the waters before asking if I could swim.
Have you ever had a million things to say to somebody,
but the list is so overwhelming you don't quite know where to start?
The words seem to bubble up in my throat,
but some part in my head will timely remind me that sometimes,
the things I want to say don't necessarily want to be heard,
so I shove them back down again.
and I keep quiet.
Finally got round to filming this...
Feeling a little courageous than usual, and yeah im not much of a dancer but these days I don't know what else am I anymore.
:'( jc2 life.
Thanks mad for helping me film it, and hopefully it isn't too painful to watch for a first attempt.
All of the stars; Ed Sheeran.
My lullaby to sleep every night.
Edited//
I realised (6 hours later) that this entry sounds rather depressing and I feel bad if I made anyone of you feel sad too. Sorrryyyy. Which is why... PIKAAAACHUUUUUUUUU
PIKAAAACHUUUUUUUUU.
Just imagine having that lil yellow creature
creature around. How can anyone be sad for long eh? Pikapikapikachu.
Okay that's all I wanted to say.
The world needs more happy people and I don't want to make anyone feel sad.
Soooo yeahp have a great weekend!