02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Time doesn't make everything better. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Time doesn't make everything better.

34
SYTYCD;
Howie day; Collide.
 


They say,

"Time will make everything better."


I don't think so.

Time doesn't make everything better,
it just makes everything less awful.

the distance and space that we are forced upon by time,
merely pushes you along with your life.

It doesn't make the situation any better, silly.
Time won't change what has happened.

They say that "time will make everything better", and "you just need time"
because you'll forget about all the pain and unhappiness that clouds your every day.

That's not true,
Time doesn't necessarily make you forget.
You can't forget something if you think about it everyday, can you?
a routine.
a habit.
a person.

it's not just another thing,
somehow or rather it has become part of your life,
your identity.

Time doesn't make everything better,
the only logic that makes sense to me

(trust me, I've spent countless of nights pondering over this - more on that later)

is that time gives you the much needed                           space


 to look at the situation /ordeal/  disasterofyourlife

 (varies accordingly to your preference for the degree of drama)

in more perspectives.

Once you've peered through an array of viewfinders, you then get to really reflect on your life in a more objective manner- soberly instead of thinking with a drunken clouded mind (metaphorically for me, perhaps literally for some of you)

Perhaps this new reflection and late night thinking will leave you feeling even more frustrated/ wronged or whatever,
or perhaps, it will leave you in bitter regrets on how you could have salvaged the situation

"if only I knew back then...."
"if only.."
"if only..."

But ultimately,
you realise that you don't actually have an option to turn back now.

And that's what time does, I feel.

Time sends you on a thinking spree,
so that you will feel defeated enough by the past and present,
to pack your bags and carry on right into the future.

I need more time.
but I want this to be over already.
35 36 37 38