02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Update// 12th week 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Update// 12th week

34

 
-stares at blank screen-
hi.
 
haven't really been feeling like blogging anything here recently.
kinda preferring my Tumblr page for some privacy.
and I guess I've just been more into reading what others have to say than what I have to say.
thought catalog as my daily feed, although there's a need for discernment there too
and some are just gibberish.
 
oh and blogs, I like reading stuff from people who think.
oh right, besides reading,
I kinda been doing a bit of yoga.
to help me sleep better I guess.
but it is helpful in distressing.
haven't been sleeping too well recently so yoga kinda helped to get me drowsy.
 
I survived another week of school.
which I now commend myself for every Friday.
 
school's tough.
 
the number of consultations and homework just keeps piling up,
and im sucked back into the mundane routine of going for classes, doing homework, consultations, studying some more, and trugging my tired butt home.

Im still studying,
but man these days I'm really starting to wonder if im gonna make it.
got back my results slip today and it's almost insane to see the whole line of Us down the sheet of paper.
 
I know it isn't too impossible, I've done it before for Os jumping from f9 to an a for amath.
but I remember it took me a hell load of energy and 9am-9pm(s) of sheer mugging.
it was terrible.
 
I've been getting better at focusing on studying, I think.
spending less time lying on the marbled floor and staring at the ceiling.
I've kinda forced myself to allocate time into two parts- "doing nothing" and "studying".
"Doing nothing" aka listening to the actual words in a song, contemplating about life on long bus rides to and from school, trying not to feel too terrible/too happy on days and convince myself to take a neutral indifferent viewpoint to anything that happens, reminding myself to stop regarding every little thing as a cosmic sign and also warning myself that there is a very fine silver line between being pathetic, rational and hopeful.  

"studying" is just as is- studying.
 
Anyway, studying is rotten but I guess I'm grateful for the class that I have that somehow makes life slightly easier.

13a07

From arranging silly masterchef shots to filming videos, to becoming apparently infamous as a class.
oh and also looking incredulous as we watch other classes get an average of 60++ rankpoints.
I've no idea how, but somehow we'll get on the most improved class thingy again??

 
Speaking of which,
I have no idea what im gonna do with the Arts cert that I have,
what does lit have to do with cakes and icing?
 
Oreo chocolate cupcakes
Baked these little things last weekend with the brother,
still at loss at how to make perfect buttercream
(it's never the right consistency and is far too sweet for my liking)
but i'll figure something.


fancy eyewear with no relevance
right, my new buy from errr one month ago?

also, been contemplating to do something to my hair again.
kinda bored by the cut of it, so idk im still thinking of getting some layers in there or something.
idk we'll see.

OH OHOH, and for the highlight of my day..... and this entry.
I finally got my passport renewed.
*rejoice*

hold on, lemme explain.

I know it's almost impossible to leave the country at this moment,
but having suffered the experience of being trapped in Singapore when I could have gone to Malaysia the other time with my family (bt2s ended) due to an expired passport was just painful.

Therefore explaining my inherent joy in the knowledge that it is now POSSIBLE for me to get out of here, a possibility of escape just in case I need a breather yknow.



Dance | via Tumblr



*pops champagne*

illusion that is possibly delusional I know.
but just let me dwell in it for a little longer.

Also, parents brought me and my sis out for lunch earlier today.
and I finallllllllllllllllyyyyy got a burger.



Mushroom burger
my photography skills are so bad, it does no justice to the food.
but it was goooooood.
the burger.

which is pretty rare coming from me, since I really rather prefer eating homecooked food these days.




contemplative solo lunch by the river last week(?)

That's all I have to say for today,
and I know I sound a little overly cynical and meh but deep down beneath all these shallow words,
I still have faith that things will be alright, eventually.
and this too shall pass.
 
"Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of these is love."


35 36 37 38