Don't you guys love taking the morning train when everyone smells fresh and good?
Yeahh im on the train right now
Blogging on the go guys.
Sooooooo hello,
It is officially the September holidays.
No idea where the year went but yeah.
In the midst of prelims and took a much needed break the past two or three days.
-Hangon at potongpasir now-
Right okay anyway,
I've sprained my neck, again.
Ughh do you guys understand the pain of not being able to turn your head to the right.
-___-
I did something really funky to it though cause it's been 3 days but now I kinda feel extremely sore down my shoulders as well.
I do not have the balls to see the chi doctor.
Yknow, the guy that just jerks your head or whatever back into place....
OUCH.
Besides this utter pain in the neck,
I've been out and about with Nise last Friday night :}
Living the suite life of Zack and Cody baby!
Okay, fine it wasn't our suite.
Xueli invited us to her fancy birthday party at Pan Pacific Hotel.
And I enjoyed my meal probably more than anyone did hoho.
Fine dining and cake? Yes please.
Did made me feel rather adult like, as if we were successful people sitting around having dinner talking about uhm life, money or something over champagne.
Except that in reality denise and I were just drinking fruit punch and taking selfies.
Shemmur.
Oh and talking about prelims.
It was still good though!
Im desperately in need of a new pair of shoes which have been long overdued since March....
The lack of a pair of flats have caused me to resort to wearing either a) slippers or b)heels wherever I go.
My feet were not greatful that day.
I took off my heels once I got out of the mrt and walked barefooted all the way home hahaha.
Yeah across the main roads and all.
Classy much.
It was late anyway, doesn't matter.
But yeah the view from the hotel was spectacular, Singapore's such a beautiful place (:
With the very pretty denise in her super flattering skirt.
After the midnight "omgoshidkwhattowear" session w nise over the phone, I've come to the conclusion that I have far too many clothes that I do not wear- impluse buys- and well, I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES.
Please fund me on my carousell shop tyvm :)
carousell.co/hanjinqq
As for last Thursday,
We celebrated teacher's day in school with a picnic hoho.
Also, what better way to thank our dearest lit teacher by handing in a terrible essay and having consultation right after the celebration?
Yeah my life.
Went to Bloomsbury cafe after that though and ate some really yummy cake.
The strawberry shortcake was so light and flufffffyyyyyyy <3 p="">
It's a short trip from my school so I guess i'll be there pretty often...
frieeeends plus the rest who are hanging at the back :)
-today's Tuesday-
It's taking me forever (a few days really) to edit this blog post.
Desperately want to go for dance lessons again.
Actually, I want to do everything but study right now.
Ohgeez.
Bipolar blogpost seeing that im all bleghhhh now.
Motivation running low but gotta keep going even though im so unproductive.
Issue eh.
Clearly not a good idea to study at home so maybe I gotta start camping over in school soon.
I don't know.
Gave myself a pep talk the other day to like get all my crap together, and just shake off all the negativity that's been clouding me the past couple of months.
Shemmur.
Into the 2nd week of September and my resolutions for the month are already unfulfilled but whatever, home girl gotta keep going yah?
Okay time to actually post this stuff and go get some actual work done before I drown in guilt.
Hope you guys are having a much more productive day than I am.
Ciao!