02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34




Hi.

I don't know why but I can't quite understand the music video .__.
but I really like the song.


The past 2 days have been so chill, Im really scared of what's in stall from Monday onwards.

Spent Thursday afternoon with the girls having a facial at Mad's and then arcade session with Linnet and window shopping spree.


yknow the best decisions that I've made in my life are often spontaneous.
and they become the fondest memories that I have in my head.

Anyway, I finally got the guts to watch Marley and Me,
and it's easily one of the best movies I've watched :)
guts because I ddint want to end up a crying mess??
but it was a great movie,
and it made me sleep at 1am.

Marley and Me

 
As for Friday,
practically rolled about on the floor for the entire day.
was sick with a cold and a sore throat T____T
 
Prob due to the fact that a mozzie stung me 11 times and I only managed to sleep for 3 hours on Thursday.
-_________- MOZZZZZZZIES.
 
But thankfully these people kept me company for dinner/supper :}
Good friends, good food and good talk.
 

Hatter Street @ Kovan
Waffles and icecream
8.90 sgd
 
I thought the food was leaning towards the more pricey side though.
there's a really rustic looking café next to it so maybe i'll check that one out soon too.
 
Been struggling to come to a decision lately.
now's such a fragile period I don't want to trigger anything crazy,
but sigh I don't know.
I wish im done with As already.
 
 
35 36 37 38