It does feel as if it's been only a few months since the first day of school when Xin and I got a little lost at the mrt while looking for the school.
Time flies.
Well technically it has really only been a few months.
Life in college is a short lived one.
I was looking at my calendar today and guess what, just ONE MORE MONTH and 6 DAYS TILL FREEDOM.
#happydance
It's been a relatively lazybreezy Sunday,
Woke up w a torturous headache, did my work, went for a run, watched Sortedfood, did more work, roasted lemon broccoli (heaven on a plate), stopped myself from watching johnny English and here I am.
Also, im officially out of school.
Unofficially still going to be back almost every day.
Farewell assembly was GREAT.
because,
Gentlebones.
If you guys been following my blog for awhile,
You should be familiar to his appearances/music over here.
I am a 70% fangirl.
No shame about it at all.
I appreciate local talent.
80% fangirl for tylerward.
Used to be 90% for Key, but I havent been too much into kpop lately so maybe a 40%.
A hundred percent for Sortedfood.
And 99% for iisuperwomanii.
I survive on their videos.
Literally.
One has British guys teaching me how to cook the other makes me LOL all the time.
Yeah also, I ate a papaya that my grandma grew.
Straight from the garden.
It was delightful.
Pretty darn impressive.
Okay thats all I have, blogging from my phone hurts my thumbs.
P.s oh shoot I just realised I digressed from Gentlebones. Yes he came to SA for a surprise performance and yes I died.
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW SAD I WAS WHEN I MISSED HIS PERFORMANCES TWICE EARLIER THIS YEAR.