34
Reminder: our worth isn't determined by a mere A level certificate.
I refuse to demean myself to a piece of paper.
The stress is ridiculous.
And the only way I've learnt to deal with it is to accept the worst outcome that is possible.
Isn't it ironic that the way to conquer failure is to be accepting of it?
I was really freaking out an hour ago.
Until I reasoned out w myself that look, I know what I want to do and none of it has to do w this darn paper.
If I do well, great I have an alternative path, I can make some decent bucks first.
But if I don't, it really isn't the end of the world.
(im still trying really hard to convince myself here but whatever.)
Breathes.
Ohman 9 more days to go.
Ive to do whatever it takes to make it and not break it.