34
Despite having bled for 78 times in my life already, I don't think I will ever feel justified as to why females have to be bloody suffering every month.
No pun intended.
Just saying.
Lol han's monthly complain.
No but seriously, im really annoyed cause it's a legit physical deterrent/deterent? that's preventing me from studying for my econs paper.
L.E.G.I.T.
Maybe this is why there are more male graduates than females.
The global examination board should very well add a checkbox for "cramps, dying" on the front of each examination script so that there will at least be some empathy provided for us poor souls right???
Cmon, we all know (or maybe you don't, you ignorant fool) having cramps is a form of physical disability.
I can't move an inch without bleeding a pool of blood, what else is this called if not a physical disability.
Ok angsty self aside,
Sorry I had to rant.
Having all my hopes of getting into a uni pinned on this last paper so I really need to get my shit together.