02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: An evening in November 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

An evening in November

34


One evening in November,
I let my feet wander where they wanted to go.
And then I found myself in the rain,
Beside the river, where an open field laid across shore.

It is a cold evening.
Where everyone stays sheltered and huddered in.
All cosy, warm and safe.

I do not know why my feet took me there.

But eventually the sun lost itself and I retreated home.
For in between the skidding

halts---
          and blaring horns of the cars that barely missed my life,

I do not like the dark.




P.S
For the people who do not understand whatever gibberish that was and would prefer a translation:

I was tired of math and the rain was stopping so I decided to talk a walk by the canal. There was nobody, it got really dark, so I went home and almost got knocked down twice by some car (the roads were slippery). It was freaky and maybe I am a freak in some way so I decided to write about it.


Thinking of it now,
We are all a little freaky in our own ways aren't we?


35 36 37 38