02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: GONE ARE THE FLOWERS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

GONE ARE THE FLOWERS

34

image

HI THERE
As you can tell, 
GONE ARE THE FLOWERS.

i don't know whether it's depressing that i've gone from the flowers to the fence...
garden imagery,
connoting peace, life and uhm homeliness.
okay sorry, inner lit geek failing.

I've been trying to redo my blog with a whole new sunset background and a rather cool playlist to intro some jams to yall but nope, not working.
I'll progress slowly from here.
long time since i played with html codes.
lol throwback to blogskins.

Anyway, i hope you guys are liking this new look i have here.

image

sorry i just had to.

OKAY, i'm kinda stuck in the rut now cause my mind's all jumbled up with 2015 goals.

here's the issue

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA MAJOR IN.

i've been dabbling in so many things that maybe i know a bit of everything but i don't know a lot about one thing.

Baby Confused animated GIF
what?

I read somewhere that it takes about 10 years of dedicated practice to be a Master at something,
so if i wanna be a Master at anythinggggg, it's high time i start soon.

And the only problem is... what do i really want to do???

Isit baking, cooking, lifestyle blogging, teaching, dancing, writing??
the options are endless.

I've about 3 months till i get my results so until then i really need to start figuring out what courses i actually want to do and pursue in future.
I don't wanna waste my years studying for something i'm not keen into.

All i know is that i really want to embark on the creative path,
but whether i want to be a children's storybook writer, a chef or a magazine editor is a tough decision.

Mmmmmmmmm okay
that's all i have for now.

I feel as if im starting to live a sloth life and THAT IS NOT GOOD.
promised to make myself some apple pie or something tonight so let's see if that works out.

ciao!

Edit// 
THE MUSIC PLAYER WORKS YAY! 
do listen to some of the songs there, they're the new jams i've been into.
especially the one by Jason Mraz.
35 36 37 38