02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Ion sky, friends and Jan favorites. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ion sky, friends and Jan favorites.

34





Salutations from my squirrel face.

(Please tell me you get the Charlotte's Web reference.)

I've been having so many "appointments" so far that I've barely been at home this week besides sleeping at night.
Finally got some time to chill and use the com to update this little space for awhile (:

On Monday and Tuesday, Nise, Hester and I went to work (ad-hoc job if you're wondering) because homegirl needs some money to travel around my own country.

Yeahp, Hester.
Sounds a little foreign here cause I haven't seen her in AGES.

Hello friends, this is Hester.
seriously, the last time i saw her was like... 2013.

It's amazing how one/two years apart didn't make our friendship awkward or foreign in any way.
I count myself very lucky to have these couple of friends who are functioning on the same frequency as I am (:
JENG JENG JENG

The thing is if two people are able to "click" right away even after years apart,
it really shows that they are on the same page as we are doesn't it?

If you have friends like that, don't lose them.
they're harder to find than you think.

On tuesday after work, we went down town and visited Ion sky with Brendan and Donovan which was pretty cool.

Family since we were thirteen.

It was quite unbelievable that we were able to see such a view in Singapore to be honest.

It's been ages since i saw these folks and it truly felt great to be busking in the presence of such lovely company again heh.

poor quality but we were shaking from laughter so it deserves a spot here.



Black bird, fly.
Y'know what was even cooler?
My camera.

Hahaha, yeah so i've been bringing this little orange toy around taking film pictures.
Hopefully the film is working alright and the pictures turn out good!!
*fingerscrossed*

Went to the beach yesterday with the crew yesterday (13A07 classmates/friends = crew)
but the pictures are refusing to load up here so i'll try again tomorrow on a separate post!

Will be heading down to Chantilly Culinary Studio for baking class tomorrow as well so i'll update you guys on it :p

Alright, ending the post with a few of my favorite things in the month of Jan.

The Face Shop Wrinkle Repair Lipstick in OR201
God Never Blinks- Regina Brett
Innisfree Green tea balancing skin

I don't really wear makeup much because they're a hassle to remove but i've recently been loving this lipstick from The Face Shop which I use on my cheeks as a stain rather than on my lips.
It leaves a natural blush that i'm unable to achieve with powder blushes because powders usually don't exactly show up on my skin since i'm tan.
So when i do use them, you can actually tell that i've powder on my face and i really don't like that.
Cream blushes are the way to go!

"God Never Blinks" is a book that i've been reading lately.
If you are a "list" person like I am, or you love reading those "15 things i learnt when i was 25" kind of articles on Thoughtcatalog, or, if you're in a life crisis,
this book is for you.

It is basically a list of 50 lessons that Brett complied when she turned surprise surprise 50 years old.
Think Grandma's life lessons for you except that they were written when she was younger.
she just compiled them when she's 50.

It's an eye opening book and has plenty of good quotes that I want to live by.
If you crave a good read, here it is.

Lastly, one of my most used products this month has to be the Innisfree green tea toner/moisturizer.
I'm not too sure what it is actually but it is a non sticky lotion that is perrrrfect for my skin.
I have normal to barely combination skin and this little thing works wonders on my face.
or at least it hasn't caused me to break out like the rest of moisturizers do.
Plus green tea is an anti oxidant so yay to defending my skin from premature aging.

Okay it's 1230 am and I'm gonna be in class tomorrow so better head to bed.
ciao!


Labels:

35 36 37 38