I figured that if I really wanna go on with my life, I got to sort my phone out.
The occasional "ohcrap, wrong button" that happens when searching through my picture album really isnt helping the situation.
So that's what I stayed awake to do the last one hour.
Except that filtering through photos means that you actually have to look at them and well, let's just say it hit some feels.
After transferring, and I kid you not, 300 plus photographs, of icecream and smiles and hugs and themeparks and rugby matches....
It dawned upon me that I might have actually been one of those overlyaffectionate/diabetesworthy instagrammers that people scowl at.
And upon this relevation I also realised,
What wouldn't I give to take those shots and be the cheesiest girl on earth again.
Now don't start frowning and tutting at me. I know I've to pack my baggage and trot along. And im clearly aware that the past is the past and yadayada.
It's just that, sometimes, we remenisce and we miss, and maybe we cry a little (because feelings duh) but it's all perfectly fine.
As long as we keep going at life, all is fine right?
So here I am, knee deep in confessions, admitting that I got hit in the feels tonight but I feel better after writing here already.
It is now 1257am, and maybe this is how the poets pour their hearts out in the middle of the quiet night.