02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: The desire to travel. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The desire to travel.

34
Twizel by Jemma Wei
The urge to travel has now amplified in such a way that it is stuck in my head 24/7.
When i'm awake, when i'm asleep, when i'm dreaming.

It has come to such a point that i will drop all that I am doing and leave at a moment's notice.

I'll make a couple of phone calls, give a few hugs and kisses to my ol' grandma, mummy and daddy while stuffing clothes into my trusty red almost haversack.
Oh and nag a little at my sister and remind her not to mess with the bedroom while i'm gone.
This will be followed by the emptying of my piggy bank as I count what little savings I have to get me by across seas. 

With my wallet stuffed with cash and coins, i'll hop over to the kitchen and pack a few lunch boxes to keep the tummy full.
Potato Wedges with mayo topped with basil and oregano


Wraps that can be heated up on a grill, an apple or two, chia seeds and a box of granola and wholegrain cereal.
Oh and a slice of cake.

(Just enough to last me through the flight to France where I will have dessert, the real way.)

I'll pull up a pair of new socks right up to my shins, because we all know how those notorious ankle ones are incapable of preventing a blistering ankle. 

The bag pack will be on, and Elfie would be in my hand along with my passport, the one way ticket to the world beyond this tiny island.

The step out of the door would be one that's quivering in excitement, all ready for an adventure.



ciao.
35 36 37 38