Some days i feel like i'm still a child that is incapable of communicating.
Do you see the tension here yet.
I was feeling exasperated, so I gave myself a time out and tried to figure why I can't talk like a mature adult.
And then I burst into tears while lying on the floor.
Exactly like how a kid does when throwing a tantrum.
The ironic part is that I'm aware that i was being immature, which makes me more mature than a crying child.
I think i need to go make myself some food bye.
-Many hours later-
Hi, i'm back from a very reflective evening run.
I sat by my new found well-liked (I've abused the word "favorite" far too many times. This is me repenting.) spot and had a therapy session with myself.
Therapy session:
Ask yourself questions, stare at the water, look into your hopefully not very shallow mind for answers.
Anna Akana: "Everyone should go for therapy."
But before you earn enough money to do so,
self therapy should be sufficient.
I've kinda come to terms with the whole list of "Things that were making me really worried, mad and emotional today" and found some solutions to it.
I've shown this to you guys once or twice before over here, but i've to do it again.
It's the ultimate life hack that really amazes me.
And it actually works in making me less worried in times of craziness.
Okay that's all from me today.
Tomorrow is gonna be a craaaaaaaazy day, schedule is jam packed from morning to night since there's work training and chingay.