02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Sunday; kids, food and girly things. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday; kids, food and girly things.

34 Holla,

Today I woke up feeling like the sun is gonna be shining on my parade the entire day.
In other words, I woke up feeling great.

Or maybe it was because I blasted music throughout the house while I was getting up.
Yeah I listen to music when i'm brushing my teeth and I do a happy dance too.

happy dance animated GIF

Started the day right with some cereal and apples after that too,
eating light feels great especially after yesterday's super heavy meal (I made some pasta salad with waaaaaaaaaay too much creamcheese and dressing :x)

Pasta, Romaine Lettuce, Cherry tomatoes, Hard boiled egg, 'meat' floss, cream cheese, basil, thyme, parsley flakes,
and looooots of black pepper

Went to tutor my kid after that and I think she's starting to like me so that's great (:
Haha, working with kids is really a different ball game altogether.
I've tutored sec 4 kids before but i've never taught primary school kids.
I think the main difference is that kids don't quite get what tuition is for.
As in they aren't really there because they think their work needs help.
So getting them to sit down and actually do stuff is a challenge on its own.
But ohmygosh, they are so adorable.
This small boy was doing this science worksheet today and he couldn't spell a word so he turned to me and said. "Can i please check my book? I promise I won't cheat, I just don't know how spell", and seeing my face (i think my face showed confusion) he said, "Really! I promise."

AND I ALMOST DIED.

Ok firstly it's been such a long time since I remember asking someone for permission to check my books for answers.
I mean c'mon if I didn't know an answer, my phone will be out in a jiffy and Google will answer me.

So when he asked me for permission to let him check his books, I was legitimately confused for 5 seconds.
like "uhm dude sure, it's not a big deal to check how to spell "vein" y'know?".

But yeah of course I snapped out of my confusion and remembered that I'm a teacher and teaches need to authorize kids.
At least that's how it works for kids.

And then there's another girl that is in a early rebellious state.
10 years old and going "I don't like anything" when I ask her what are her hobbies.
Am pretty sure I chuckled and told her she's far too young to not like anything in life.

Aren't kids adorable.

Whipped up a hearty healthy lunch today as well for myself.
My parents have been complaining so much that I'm not going out for meals with the family tsk.
Well I would gladly eat if my mum would cook at home.
But she doesn't want to these days so home girl gotta make my own meals if I wanna stay away from MSG and all that stuff you get from eating out.


Brown Rice, Sunny Side Up, Romaine Lettuce and Cream cheese with herbs from yesterday.

Will be going out for a reunion dinner tonight with the family so gotta keep it relatively clean for lunch :}


Black Beauty Heel by Buckle Up

OHMYGOSH.
these heels are to die for.

They are after all what sparked me to churn out this blog post in the first place.
Haha just so you know, I usually start my blog posts by uploading the images that I want to use and then arrange them in order before I start typing out words over here.
Just to y'know keep things flowing etc.

Anyway back to the heels,
these pair are not just any minimalist heels.
They have this super gorgeous double strap details and oh my word, I feel like my closet will never be complete without them...

However they are like 45 sgd and if you know me well, you should know that i've far too many pairs of heels that don't get to see actual daylight or even the stars for that matter.
Told myself i'll only get stuff that I need and sigh there is such a fine fine fine line between a want and a need.

Do i need these shoes in my life?
Probably.
But not really.

Do i want them?
Hell yeah.

Oh Oh and i've recently caught up on the new season of Masterchef Junior Season 3 and it's aaaaaamazing.
I'm just really sad that Riley is out and if you're sad about it too, we need to have a discussion over it asap.

:'(

Okay time to make myself pretty for the night,
ciao!


35 36 37 38