02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Cats and bands. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cats and bands.

34



That was my 2nd time in such close proximity with a pet.
I kid you not.



Met the girls on Friday and we went to the Cat Cafe as well as Roma Deli for some yummy food.
early birthday celebration!

It was really sweet of them (:
Tom's Palatte.

Side note, it's frustrating how i've so much to say yet it's almost impossible to type here on this blogger app that seriously needs to be updated.

I am anal with my post formats and this is just ughhhhh. I do not know how this will appear after being published.



Nise and I watched Justin perform at the Esplanade Library.


Have you heard? We are starting a band.
35 36 37 38