02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Food food food. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Food food food.

34
Salutations.


You don't know how mad I was at my sis when we realised this was the nicest photo we had out of the many we took.
#THESTRUGGLEISSOREALSOMETIMES

But it also served as a reminder that what really makes the photo meaningful to me isn't me but everyone else that matters in my life.
And as long as they look good, all is fine.

But of course my sis got in trouble before I came to the above conclusion.

Moving on.


I've been in a whirlwind of activities lately that involved sushi, icecream and a bank account balance that is threatening jump into the hell hole of deficit.

 Met up with Linnet and Madeline yesterday for a very short swim (it doesn't really count tbh) and brought them to Creamier!
Raspberry Love & Orange Cranberry Vodka
The ice-cream and waffles didn't disappoint at all.
I really like creamier as their waffles are small so it's the perfect serving size for people like me who survive on ice-cream but don't want to die of diabetes or high cholesterol.
SOOOO GOOD.

The only issue I had was with the price.
It's a little steep for this little stack of dessert.
13.70 sgd if I'm correct.


Unflattering but we were HUNGRY for ICECREAM.

As for the day before yesterday, I met the ZD girls for dinner at Herbivore!
Otherwise known as Zen.
It's just this atas vegetarian japanese restaurant that serves food that looks like art and you barely bear to eat any of it.

I didn't take any photos of my actual main course because I was starving and my phone sucks.
But here's our SIDE DISH.

Shitake Maki
14 sgd

 Pretty darn fancy looking for a side dish eh??
Imagine what the main dish looked like.

That being said, their servings are pretty huge so I guess it's worth it if you are feeling fancy and hungry.

I'm getting hungry already...
And it's past midnight.


ZD girls heheh

Okay that's all the exciting stuff that has been happening.
The other mundane but still very fulfilling stuff that I have been up to would be on university applications as well as giving tuition lessons.

Let me just put it out here that P6 Mathematics is a little frustrating when you can't use algebra.
Or at least when your student doesn't use algebra.
Also, I feel as if I'm going for a math test each time I teach.

Teaching English is a joy though (Y)

Oh and I also had my first facial session today and it felt good to have someone pampering my skin while I chill out.
I'm gonna be spoiled if this continues.


Not sure if i've posted this picture yet but just for an update,
my babies are growing well!
This was taken when they just arrived at my place, but after a week of caring and lots of Google research, I'm proud to say that they're doing alright heh.

Step one to learning how to care for another living thing, check.
One day i'll get to caring for a cat.

The weekend's gonna be a relatively busy one, and so will the next two weeks since I'll be working at SP selling laptops.
Haha you heard me right.
Decided that y'know maybe it's time to venture out of my comfort zones and start learning a thing or two about laptops while earning some bucks.
Plus, I'll be well educated by the time it's my turn to buy a laptop for Uni.

Okay Hanjing out,
ciao!

35 36 37 38