02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34





The pictures look amazing.
I mean just look at the scenery out there.

It's crazy.

Today has been interesting.
A little too much for me with all the travelling to Pulau NTU.

But who knows, maybe i'll really be staying there in a few months.

Got home to an empty house and cooked myself a fancy dinner consisting of roasted zucchinis and two wraps filled with mushrooms, cheese and tomatoes.

I've been on a savory high lately.
or at least I have finally found the need to start honing actual culinary skills other than making desserts all day.

Then again, I found myself craving cakes all day even though I just went to a cafe a few days ago.
I forgot what drink I got but it was spicy, chocolatey and delishhhhhhhhh.

It was so good. 35 36 37 38