34
Hello,
if anyone of you guys know how I can sync my iphone to someone else's macbook or upload images on to my blog here, please enlighten me alright?
Have been having trouble figuring out how the whole apple system works especially since there's the itunes thingy at work.
Still googling my way out.
Just an update for you guys,
#Elfietravels happened again hahaha
This time round to Batam, Indonesia.
Will do up a post once I figure how to efficiently upload photographs.
It's now April and I figured that I should really maximise what is left of my holiday.
All that's left is less than 4 months :(
Mmmm, ohoh I went for hiphop class yesterday night at STEP's.
Decided to give it a go again though my previous classes at Natasha's Studio with Rahim was just blehhh, his stuff is really not my style.
Danphrey taught yesterday and ohmygoodness he was so good???!
It's still crazy hiphop but I liked it a lot.
It's a little more groovy, less footwork more... chill?
My goal for this month or rather this holiday is to evolve and grow in all aspects possible.
With my focus on dance and baking, of course.
Sure, I'm more comfortable with pointing toes and dancing contemporary since that's what I was learning mostly in SA and a little back in Colorguard but I want to be a well rounded dancer that can at least move a little and pop some joints when the beat comes on.
Will head down for a few more hiphop classes (hopefully one day, LA style) and see how it goes!
As for contemp, dance rehearsals are gonna fill up my schedule.
Can't wait to see the end product on showday (:
Oh and on a side note, (which is going to become the main point of the post anyway)
one of you asked me on Ask.fm why I am so emotional/sad on my blog, and that you hope that I will be happier.
I know you didn't mean it in a bad way but it still bugged me a little that maybe that's what people think from reading my posts.
I write when I feel.
And although this obviously translates to the fact that I was sad or emotional and all that jazz when I was writing a certain post, it doesn't mean that I am sad for the whole day or life.
I am a very happy person.
But the thing is when I'm happy, I tend to be busy living the moment and enjoying my time being happy rather than blog.
Sure, I may blog about it after that but more often than not, I do not.
Or I write about it in my diary or fall asleep feeling happy with these comforting feelings inside.
But when I'm upset,
I can't hold it in me so I turn to you, this virtual platform for me to confide to.
It is my way of dealing with pain or whatever shit I was or am dealing with.
So it kinda rubbed off on me the wrong way when you asked why I was feeling emotional.
Feelings just come and go as they wish, I don't really have the power to control them y'know?
I just handle them best as I can and this is how I do it.
Also when you said that you wish that I will be happier,
dude/girl, I am happy but I have my shitty days too alright?
Isn't this whole thing ironic?
Here I am trying to diss you off for accusing me of being upset by justifying that I am happy when in reality I know that I am still trying to fight my own battles... and that you may be somewhat correct, anon.
Look, it's discouraging for me when someone else points out my unhappiness.
I have been through quite a bit of crap but i've been trying to deal with it.
it's not that easy.
But I think that I have been honestly getting better or have been feeling better over the past one or two months so it kinda sucks to have someone highlight: OH HEY, YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY AGAIN! CAN YOU STOP HAVING BAD DAYS?
And all I feel is a ball of lead fall on to me again and I question why I am still half stuck in this rut.
It takes time.
It just so happens that time needs time too.
This whole thing is an irony but I can't even explain how.
They say to fake it till you make it.
I am a very very happy person.
I am a very happy person.
I am a happy person most of the time.
I am becoming a happier person.
P.S sorry for lashing out subconsciously at you anon, haha bad timing when i read ask.fm