Just dropping by cause I've quite a bit on my mind.
Just ended another long week of selling laptops at NYP which was alright (but so tiring omg).
I've surprisingly learnt quite a lot about myself from these new experiences in the sales industry.
Mhmm for instance, I discovered that I can analyse or study people pretty well and then use this knowledge to sell stuff to them. Haha it sounds kind of lame/strange if I put it this way, but basically I can manipulate (?!?! this is not the right word but I mean the same thing with a positive connotation) people pretty well.
For strangers only though, unfortunately/fortunately.
Haha, I guess it's not really manipulation but perhaps that I am more receptive/sensitive to people's personalities/moods. And then I use that to persuade you to buy a laptop that costs 2k sgd.
Mmm, actually now that I think about it, I realise I can only study people but I can't quite manipulate them? Or maybe I don't really want to so I give up halfway lol. That explains my poor performance on the last few days :o
Another thing I've discovered about myself would be that I do not enjoy the dog eat dog nor do I want to dabble in it. I'm all for peace, love and happiness man, the whole "GIVE ME THAT CUSTOMER OR YOU GONNA DIE" thing doesn't appeal to me at all.
Now that work has ended, I decided that it was time for me to get fit again.
The thing with me is that I like to go big on plans/ideas that I have but it's pretty hard for me to stick through with it.
So when the burst of energy/determination to exercise surfaced today, I went for dance rehearsal in the morning and then gym in the evening.
And now I feel very sore and very achy all over not in the yay way but the nay way.
T_T
Oh right and I've been researching on uni fees and all that jazz and realised how craycray my life is going to be in just a few months.
The tuition fees and accommodation fees don't tally to a small sum eh.
Am genuinely excited to experience hall life but am also very scared and hesitant on living in a foreign place on my own when the school life will be a big enough change for me.
Then again I'm quite independent and all so maybe it'll work out fine.
Hopefully!!!
But still scared lah wl.
T______T
Feels like it's been awhile since I've used all these singlish terms in my blog posts as well.
Oh well, it's just a casual talk.
Hung out with the squad quite a bit this week and getting updated with their lives was fun (:
excited to see them get into army and become real men!