02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: March 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March

34 What a month March has been.
One emotionally draining month.

Started the month of with a nervy audition for STEP's recital as well as got back my results for As.

I did get through the audition evenutally for the recital which was kind of a big deal for myself given that the whole routine was self taught and the people who auditioned were older.

I'm an amateur that stumbles on my double pirouettes.

Right and then there was work at the IT fair.
Hahahaha wth, i surprised even myself when i agreed to sell lappys.
All the stuff bout graphic cards and motherboards..... Really Han, really?

Yes, apparently.

Hahah i am proud to say that I have attainted some knowledge in the field of robots and weird metal machines.

March was basically a month where "life happened".

Getting results to start Uni for the sake of my future, earning money for the sake of uhm "survival" and birthdays because...time passes and growing old happens.

I'm 19 now.
One year sheer from hitting the big two.

Last year of fantasizing of being on fluffy clouds with rainbows and unicorns.

I guess it is precisely because it's my last year that I can pull it off as a kid that will spur me on to be a kid.

Makes sense?

I am guilty of still harping at my mum after taking a shower to help me comb through my tangled crown of hair.

Aged nineteen and I still like my mum to detangle and brush my hair.

-end of post as I reach Batam and data roaming gets more expensive than food itself-


Indian food and cakes with Nise.




Xin! (:



Zichar and ice-cream with the best squad ever.
<3 br="">
















35 36 37 38