02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 Currently feeling like i'm half paralysed/immobile over here on my couch.

I experienced a dull ache or pain in my left ribs about 5 days ago but merely brushed it off as normal muscle strain from dance.
The pain intensified over the days however, and ohmygoodness it was about 3 days ago when I woke up in the middle of the night because the pain has changed to a sharp pulsing one in my bones.
Went to the polyclinic yesterday and the doctor said it was likely to be muscle strain or something like that but I don't think that's true?
I've had several different types of injuries over the years from tossing flags and getting hit on the head, ankle and neck sprains and what not.
This isn't a muscle strain, i'm sure.

She prescribed muscle relaxants and panadols for me though, so at least that helps with numbing the pain but damn, I had a whole 5 minutes of pulsing dagger-sharp pain while I was seated at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

I may or may not have slightly injured my actual ribs during floorwork at dance, since there's literally not much flesh or anything covering my rib bones.

Shall wait a couple more days to see if the muscle relaxants help or if I should seek for a second opinion.

Then again, the doctor did mention that if the pain doesn't go away in 2 weeks I should probably get an X-ray done.  But oh dear, I would be out of Singapore by then.

Also, my iphone got drenched in the rainstorm yesterday afternoon while I was walking home from the doctor's. It was in my bag (supposingly for protection) but I got drenched from head to toe, bag included, despite using an umbrella.

It's stuck in the dry cabinet in hopes that it will be okay asap.
But for now, i'm pretty uncontactable except through the old ways of fb messenger and through my house phone.

Alright that's all I have for now,
will update again when the phone revives :'(


35 36 37 38