02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Dance: showcasing my bad dancing but really fun classes I went for. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dance: showcasing my bad dancing but really fun classes I went for.

34 Hello, I've been going through the inevitable phase of being clumsy and getting injured from dance rehearsals these few days.
OH WELL.

Still have quite a bit more to go for our contemporary piece for Step's Recital which is pretty darn exciting??
Can't wait, although I know i'm short on time.

Don't have much to say today (yet), but here's just two little videos from the open classes that I went to the past couple of months.
Hahaha, i'm horrible in them so pls ignore me and just look at Step cause she dances darn well??

But duh, she's the instructor for a reason.

Anyway yeah, just wanted to show you guys what fun I had in class!
Heh.

ciao!

P.S CLEARLY BROADWAY JAZZ WAS A WHOLE NEW GENRE FOR ME.

P.P.S This was from at least a month ago, i hope i've improved quite a bit from then, so please don't mind the bad dancing :(



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38