03
Seeing life from the other end.
04
05
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
31
32
33
34
People who cheese me off on a regular basis:
the sister.
The sister has successfully made me so mad, I resorted to googling for synonyms for the word "angry" just so I won't repeat the word too many times in this entry.
The struggle of sharing a room with a sister who's living habit is the polar opposite of you is so real. (Re: very messy, very disorganised, very annoying)
I've recently been on a creative/inspirational roll as to revamping my room (again.)
Lol, I figured this was probably because I went on to Pinterest and was in absolute awe of all the gorgeous dreamy houses/rooms that made me once again determined to fix my space.
I believe revamping my room was my goal in February which I clearly didn't accomplish because procrastination and same ol' story, the vigour died out halfway.
Thankfully I managed to pick up from where I left and went on cleaning and adding stuff here and there to make this lil corner of mine look better.
I had bigger plans for the room and wanted to go on and redo the rest of the room but unfortunately the sis refuses to cooperate and sees no harm in living in a sty.
:'(
In defence of the room and myself, I have to say that the room is perhaps half a sty because her area is the one looking horrendous.
But then again, the looks of a room comes as a package.
IT WILL STILL LOOK BAD EVEN IF HALF OF IT IS PRETTY.
T_T
I'm sad.
This went on to become a heated one man argument where I flared up and she blatantly ignored me.
It was pathetic.
It is on occasions like these that I really don't mind moving out into NTU's hostel.
At least I get to have a room that looks the way I want it too.