Met the girls last friday to catch Pitch Perfect II in the cinema.
I can't believe I'm saying this but it was great!
If you know me, I can be a real annoying doubtful prick when it comes to movie recommendations.
When Pitch Perfect I first came out and all my friends were raving about it and say "You're gonna love it", my mind just goes "oh really?"
And for some strange unknown reason I'll be filled with doubts about whether I will love the movie or not.
Hahaha although deep down in my guts I know that he/she is right and I probably would go gaga over the show.
I suppose I find pleasure in proving others wrong.
Which isn't exactly the best/most logical thing to do.
Maybe it's just a small weird habit.
Then again, I'm pretty mild and peace-loving among my friends and don't go about mindlessly finding fault in people so where does that leave me??
Okay all these thinking/self reflecting is giving me a headache.
Back to topic.
Went on a solo shopping trip around town before meeting the girls, and had fun trying on tons of dresses.
Tried on one of the floppy hats at Forever 21, and I've to admit that I do like how it looks.
Although I would prefer one that has a wider brim and more floppiness.
Found one of these white maxis that I had to try on when I saw it on the rack.
Unfortunately it costs 60 bucks and I saw no point in having it since there are only that many occasions that I can go about looking like a fairy.
Also I think i'm going through some transition into the black and white, menswear inspired phase.
nurturing the alpha woman in me maybe?
Pitch Perfect II was sooo goooood.
I finally got myself to watch Pitch Perfect I on thursday night and absolutely loved it.
Sometimes the best way of winding down is to indulge a film that doesn't need you to rack your brains. Haha, chick flicks are my guilty pleasure when my mind has been overworked after a long day. There is much joy in just plopping yourself on your bed with a film to laugh about and a mug of cold chocolate milk.
Pitch Perfect was a heart warming, funny and pretty sweet comedic film for me.
Would definitely recommend you guys to watch it!
Joe and Dough
We went to Joe and Dough for dessert afterwards, only because it's one of the only few places that are still open on a Friday Night.
I'm still quite puzzled as to why are there no cafes open at 10.30pm on a Friday Night???
Strange.
Any ol' how, it was a fun night with the girls!
Funny how we are all of different ages (17-21) but our frequencies are pretty much all on the same level.