02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: What drinking 3 litres of water a day does for your skin: An experiment 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What drinking 3 litres of water a day does for your skin: An experiment

34 While I was researching on what to tell my hairstylist tomorrow, I came across this article on Cosmopolitan about what drinking 3 litres of water a day does for your skin.

The writer decided to take this experiment upon herself after reading about the miracle that water has conjured on Sarah Smith's face.


I spent the last 10 minutes of my life seated here reading through both articles and I am now absolutely convinced to take on this experiment.


Ever since I started living the sloth life (Re: After A levels) I've to say that I haven't been particularly discipline in keeping hydrated and sleeping early.
Ironically it was during As that I slept (somewhat) early and drank a lot of water.

So here's the deal, today's May 28 and I'm gonna start the experiment for a month.

I am notorious for my inability to commit to these "projects"/"experiments" that I start on but hopefully with the constant updating on this blog, I can complete this experiment.

I've yet to dub a name for this experiment so that's gonna be on my to-do list, but for now, I'm really excited to see if there will be any results on this dehydrated face of mine.

HOPEFULLY, *crosses fingers really tight* the dark eye circles will banish themselves along with the whiteheads and I stop bloating as much.

None of this sounds flattering at all, but oh well.
I'm writing about having a bloated stummy (stomach & tummy, yes it's a thing by the sister and I) to about a hundred people on the internet.

Speaking of which,
Hello everyone!
thanks for dropping by to read what my little brain has to say today.
(:
Over the past few months I've realised that there are more and more of you dropping by,
and I have zero clue who most of you are, unfortunately.

If you are here by chance and have absolutely no idea who I am, I've a little short intro about myself here as well as the whole fuzzy wuzzy story behind Avengedfairytales.

I hope you guys enjoyed your stay here!

Will be back to update asap about my recent shopping spree(s) with Nise and dengdengdeng, finally booked an appointment for a haircut tomorrow.

The excitement is becoming very real.
hehehe.

ciao!

with love, han.

35 36 37 38