02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Update// June 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Update// June 2015

34
Real Food, Clarke Quay 
Hi.

It's been awhile since I updated you guys on my whereabouts.
I've been really busy lately, sleeping late and waking up late.
The in between moments were mostly spent either at dance or at tuition.

Or in Australia for about two weeks at the beginning of the month.

I'm still working on the travel log for Aussie so that has to wait.
Which reminds me that I still haven't done the one on Batam.
Procrastination is horrible :'(

Yogurt Bowl;
bananas, strawberries, flax seed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and greek yogurt.
Anyway, my dance recital is next weekend, and I'm absolutely stoke for it.
sure it's physically strenuous on the body but i love it.
Not how tiring it is of course but rather the company and the dance itself and ohmygoodness I love the song.

I mean well, technically I chose it since I wanted to ask Step to choreo this song for open class but she loved it so it ended up being our perf piece.

It's absolutely killing me for not being able to share anything here yet since our item is meant to be kept a secret from public until show day....
BUT STAY TUNED.

Oh and I fell in love with Australia during the short 2 weeks of my stay.
the laidback lifestyle there just makes everyone much more friendly and how is it not possible to smile in such an environment!

sigh.
okay, more coming when I get round to the post.


French Toast with Cinnamon Apples
Real Food
Lunch at home one day.



Finally got to meet xin to shop and talk :)
Sobbles that we're not going to the same uni :'((




Investing on the skin.



Blackbird, fly
is the name of my lomo,
not my dress.
35 36 37 38