Had a splashing great time at Wild Wild Wet with Nise, Justin and Brendan but really it all started with a normal brunch on a normal day.
Iced Hazelnut Latte
The Monochromatic finally found time to try out food at The Bread Table.
Hi, I'm Justin.
I write songs so do listen to my EP here.
Well, to be honest it was really just Justin that needed to find time from the few hours out of Tekong.
But anyol'how, WE MISSED HIM!
I miss all my friends who are stuck in army actually.
but POP is coming (Y).
Back to Bread Table.
I love their sandwiches!!!
I got the Vegetarian artisan sandwich because sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella and crusty bread sounds absolutely tantalising.
And i didn't regret it at all.
Vegetarian Artisan Sandwich;
sundried tomatoes, lettuce, mozzarella, some bread which i do not know
This is Nise Ho who woke up late and arrived late even though she lives 2 mins away from The Bread Table.
So after breakfast/brunch which was absolutely amazing, we were supposed to chill at Justin's pool.
But Nise's dad whipped out a card from nowhere and offered us four free tickets to Wild Wild Wet.
Am i annoying anyone with the gifs yet?
Hahahaha i love them.
Since there was an extra ticket we decided to call the next person available which was tadaaa, brendan!
I do not know why i'm squinting.
So we went down to the pool and had a splashing good time there.
I've no idea how many times we have been to the waterpark already but it feels good to be still young enough for slides and crazy rides.
Coming here in June reminded me of how we used to go to the beach or the waterparks in our holidays back in secondary school.
#timeflies
THE WATER IS SPARKLING.
Boys being boys.
AFTER 7 YEARS, I'M FINALLY STRONG ENOUGH.
I can't remember if this was before she got on or when we were falling. Yeah, we fell soon after.