02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: June Favourites/ 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

June Favourites/ 2015

34
1. The Theory Of Everything 


I watched this on the plane without knowing what to expect from it and I loved every single moment of the movie.

This is a realistic romantic film.
I never thought that would be possible but Stephen Hawking made it possible.

The anti-thesis to "The Notebook" in the world of romantic films
- but equally brilliant and equally perfect.

2. Cinderella


And then there's Cinderella which is the polar opposite of reality.
I guess it would make more sense for The theory of everything to be the anti-thesis to Cinderella but nevermind that.

Ah, Cinderella.
I've a special spot for this Disney classic ever since I watched it when I was a little girl.
There's just something about princes, castles, glass slippers and pumpkins turning into carriages that just takes my breath away.

Good job remaking the classic, Disney.
(Y)

It's been awhile since I watched 2 such great films.


3. PEANUT BUTTER,
need I say more?



& Of course I eat it out of the jar.


I needed to have younger Brad Pitt in this post.
I just had to.

4. LUSH PRODUCTS

Let the Good Times Roll; facial cleanser/scrub
Catastrophe Cosmetic; fresh face mask
So I've recently been more into skincare because I feel like the sun damage done in band is surfacing.
-____-

Anyway, I've decided to avoid using stuff from Loreal and just normal drugstore brands since most of them isn't really working for my skin and I found out that quite a few of these brands practice animal testing.
 D:<

Yeah so after much research and stuff, I found Lush!
Which I've heard about but didn't try before.


Let the good times roll; 30 sgd/100g
Catastrophe Cosmetic; 26 sgd/ 75g

Lush is vegetarian, is against animal testing and they use only natural and fresh ingredients for their products.
YAY.

The only downside would have to be the cost of them :(
They're not the cheapest stuff since they are made in the kitchen in US and imported right away to Sg.


THIS STUFF SMELLS OF POPCORN AND CARAMEL AND CINNAMON.
It is amazing for dry skin.
Might be a tad too moisturising for normal/combi skin.

So far it has gotten rid of 2 zits on my face as well as some scars.
But I haven't been sleeping well or drinking much water so I guess that's why I still have some pesky clogged pores here and there.

But i'm really in love with the smell.
I would wear it as a perfume.

Catastrophe Cosmetic is a blueberry face mask that kinds of dry up to be a clay like texture.
Although I just read up and realised I'm supposed to wash it off before it dries oops :x

Since it's fresh, it has to be kept in the fridge.
But when you have it on during one of the warmer nights, 
HAVING A COLD MASK ON YOUR FACE IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN HAVE.

Enough said, I'm officially a Lushie.

4. Honey Roasted Macadamia Nuts
 from Aussie 

5. REAL FOOD at Clarke Quay.

Been frequenting this veg cafe thrice in two weeks and if my wallet isn't protesting, I would frequent it even more.
It's so gooooooooood, mad love for the western healthy food.

They've recently revamped their menu too so there are more choices now and all has been good so far!

Rise And Shine Breakfast
9.80 sgd
Mushroom and Spinach Sandwich
Lentil and Quinoa burger
which was very filling and very satisfying 
6.  Plucking and eating strawberries right from the ground in Bundaberg.
I absolutely loved Australia, it was beautiful.


7. Julibee Project


Discovered this You Tube Channel in June and their works are really heartwarming and just makes you go fuzzy on the insides.
Check them out! (:

That's all for my June favourites, hope you enjoyed them!

love, han.

Labels:

35 36 37 38