02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 Hi there,

I'm quite sorry for the hiatus.
(i don't actually know if the word "sorry" is appropriate here, because this is ultimately my blog so there isn't really a need for an apology but somehow not updating this space feels as if I've rudely ended a conversation with you and left no trace or notice - basically it felt like i left you hanging.  I guess I am sorry for that.)

The past three weeks have just been a whirl of adapting with new sleeping and eating schedules, trying to not get lost/getting to classes on time, reading, pageant trainings, dealing with homesickness and the latest addition to the weeks ahead- volleyball and netball training.

I went for my first volleyball training yesterday and woahh I actually enjoyed myself.
It was quite intimidating to switch from performing arts to sports just like that, but I guess venturing out would help me grow in ways that I've not yet known.

That being said, I realise I really still love dancing a lot so I went back to Step's on saturday for classes and it was so good!!
The instructors (Step and Deo mainly since I only took their classes) are finally back from LA and i'm loving their new styles. Not to mention that they are finally engaged weeee!!!!

Heh.
I had three classes that day- contemp, hiphop and yogance!
really glad that i took the hiphop class, it was a choreo that I could at least somewhat execute.
still working on my swag levels!

Okay that's all for now, i'll be back with a proper blog post when i'm done settling in with real life.
ciao!



with love, han. 35 36 37 38